The IDentiTech website is owned and operated by The Trustee for the IDentiTech Unit Trust trading as IDentiTech Pty Ltd (ABN 52050392761). By using the IDentiTech website, you signify your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website is at your own risk.
No information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process. You must not use any trademarks or logos which appear or are used in this site. Your use/misuse of the trademarks or content displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
Links to other websites
To the extent permitted by law, IDentiTech and each of our respective employees or contractors will not be liable or accept any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic correspondence or messages you send us, or your reliance upon information contained upon this website. To the extent permitted by law, IDentiTech does not accept any responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this web site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice. Further, IDentiTech shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused (whether negligently or otherwise) by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website. If you choose to download material from this website you do so at your own risk.
Ordering Online via IDentiTech Online Shop
When ordering online, please note the following:
- You must first register and create an account to place orders via the online store.
- You will access your account using a username and password.
- When you’re ready to purchase, you will be directed to St George Bank’s secured server to collect your payment where you will receive an immediate approve/decline response.
- All prices shown on this site are displayed in Australian Dollars.
We deliver our products using Toll IPec, therefore you must be available to take the delivery, and unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Box addresses. Shipping costs are based on the total amount of your purchase (not including shipping) and will be added to your order total at the checkout. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Shipping times estimated between 3 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
|Orders equal to or above||Shipping Cost|
IDentiTech Pty Ltd ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept International orders through our website. Please contact us on 03 9481 2376 to enquire about a special order.
When you’re ready to purchase, you will be directed to St George Bank’s secured server to collect your payment where you will receive an immediate approve/decline response. Card data is not hosted by IDentiTech after processing
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased or don’t perform as advertised.
Online Order Enquiries
For any enquiries relating to your online order, please contact IDentiTech on 03 9481 2376 or via email- info@Identitech.com.au.
Collecting your personal information
If you are acquiring or have acquired a product or service from IDentiTech Pty Ltd we will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with the relevant product or service (including assessing your application and identifying you)
- Managing and administering the product or service
- Storage and management of data
IDentiTech Pty Ltd may also collect your personal information for the purpose of informing you about products or services that might better serve your financial or business needs, promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested. IDentiTech Pty Ltd does not solicit or approach, any third party customers contained in any IDentiTech Pty Ltd database. Data such as customers’ customer information is solely owned by the Owning Entity. The information collected may include your name, postal or email address, date of birth, financial details, credit card details, ABN, or other information the organisation considers necessary. We will, if it is reasonable or practicable to do so, collect your personal information from you. This may happen when you fill out a Purchase order or when you give us personal information over the telephone or via email, through our website or through our helpdesk. In certain cases we collect your personal information from third parties. For example, we may need to collect personal information from a credit reporting agency, your representative (such as a legal adviser), your employer or publicly available sources of information or any of the other organisations identified below under "Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information."
Using and disclosing your personal information
Where IDentiTech Pty Ltd works with other suppliers to deliver products and services and in line with modern business practices, we may disclose your personal information to the organisations described below. Where your personal information is disclosed we will seek to ensure that the information is held, used or disclosed consistently within the National Privacy Principles.
The relevant organisations are those:
- Involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service such as third party suppliers, other Group organisations, loyalty and affinity program partners, printers, posting services, call centres and technology partners (to be specified).
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems involved in a corporate re-organisation.
- Involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a Group organisation.
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations.
- Involved in product planning and development which are your representatives including your legal advisers as required or authorised by law, for example, to government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, the prevention or detection of unlawful activities or to protect public revenue where you have given your consent.
In addition, for Group organisations offering:
- Banking and finance products or services - other organisations to which personal information is usually disclosed are credit and fraud reporting agencies, debt collection agencies, re-insurers and other organisations involved in our normal business practices (such as securitisation).
Your personal information may also be used in connection with such purposes. Because we operate throughout Australia and overseas, some of these uses and disclosures may occur outside your State or Territory and/or outside of Australia. In some circumstances we may need to obtain your consent before this occurs.
Marketing our products and services
We may use or disclose your personal information to let you know about, and develop, products and services from IDentiTech Pty Ltd that might better serve your financial or business needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested. If you contact IDentiTech via a live chat enquiry, online store account registration or by completing the contacts us form on our website, you will be added to IDentiTech's database so you can receive such information. You can contact us at any time if you no longer wish us to do so or you can unsubscribe using the link on the email communication you have received. (see "Contacting Us" below). IDentiTech Pty Ltd will not use or disclose your personal and/or customer information for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever and is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
Keeping your personal information accurate and up-to-date
We aim to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure this is the case. This way we can provide you with better service. If you believe your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us (see "Contacting Us” below).
Protecting your personal information
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
- Document storage security policies.
- Security measures for systems access.
- Providing a discreet environment for confidential discussions.
- Only allowing access to personal information where the individual seeking access has satisfied our identification requirements.
Your client information is stored by IDentiTech Pty Ltd in our secure database. This information is stored and managed for use solely by the Owning Entity.
Your privacy on the Internet Our Websites
We take care to ensure that the personal information you give us on our websites is protected. For example, our websites have electronic security systems in place, including the use of firewalls and data encryption. If you log an online query, user identifiers, cookies, passwords or other access codes may also be used to control access to your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
Gaining access to your personal information
You can gain access to your personal information. This is subject to some exceptions allowed by law. Factors affecting a right to access include:
- Access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual.
- Access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- A frivolous or vexatious request.
- The information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process.
- Access would be unlawful.
- Access would prejudice enforcement activities relating to criminal activities and other breaches of law, public revenue, a security function or negotiations with you.
- Legal dispute resolution proceedings.
- Where a third party has given us health information about you in confidence.
- Denying access is required or authorised by or under law.
We will give you reasons if we deny access. Contact us to get a form requesting access (see "Contacting Us” below). In some cases we may be able to deal with your request over the telephone or via email. Using Government Identifiers Although in certain circumstances we are required to collect government identifiers such as your organisations ABN or ACN number, we do not use or disclose this information other than when required or authorised by law or unless you have voluntarily consented to disclose this information to any third party. Dealing with us anonymously You can deal with us anonymously where it is lawful and practicable to do so.
Your sensitive information
IDentiTech Pty Ltd does not collect information of a sensitive nature such as your ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, details of health, disability, sexual orientation, or criminal record. This is subject to some exceptions including:
- the collection is required by law
- When the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Resolving your privacy issues
- You are always welcome to speak directly to our staff and they will do their best to resolve your issue. If investigation is required we will keep you advised of progress. If staff are unable to resolve the matter, it will be escalated as appropriate to facilitate resolution.
- You call us on 03 9481 2376 any time between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday EST.
- You can email your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org